Manduka PRO Lite Yoga Mat 4.7 mm
Justin's favorite mat that he recommends to all beginners and "pro" yogis. It offers a dense closed cell construction that prevents moisture, sweat and dirt from absorbing into the mat surface and cleans easily. The top texture provides performance grip to optimize your practice. The bottom material has proprietary dot-patterned bottom that grips to the floor to stay put on any surface.
A mid-sized yoga mat that brings unmatched cushioning and comfort to your practice. The PROlite® will never wear out, guaranteed.
Standard: 4 lbs; 71" x 24"; 4.7 mm thick
• Standard: 4.0 lbs; 71” x 24”; 4.7 mm thick
• Long: 4.6 lbs; 79” x 24"; 4.7 mm thick
• High performance in a lightweight form.
• Superior wear and longevity backed by a Lifetime Guarantee.
• Closed-cell surface to keep moisture and sweat from seeping into the mat and breeding bacteria (ideal for hot yoga).
• High-density cushion for unparalleled experience, joint protection, and versatility on any surface (carpet, cement, hardwood floors).
• Fabric-like surface finish for optimal movement between poses.
• Sustainable engineering ensures high quality material will not peel, flake or fade. Product improves with use over time.
• Proprietary dot pattern bottom to resist sliding.
• Standard 100 by OEKO-TEX®️ certified.
• Emissions-free manufacturing.
• 100% latex free.
• Actual logo color may vary.
• Please note: PRO mats are hand poured and colors may vary slightly from mat to mat.
Use & Care:
To Store: Roll Manduka PROlite mats with the top side (fabric-finish) facing outwards. This keeps the corners of the mat flat when practicing.
To Break In: The surface texture of PROlite mats improves with use. Our customers have found that the best way to “break in” their mat is to use it on a daily basis. Another trick is to sprinkle coarse sea salt over your mat, use a light spritz of water, and scrub it down with a stiff brush before allowing to air dry in the sunshine.